Waitloss ticker

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Found a new Love!

Phil the love of my life and I were out shopping the other night. Came across this little gem. Going low carb to help me loose the weight I have had to give up so much for the fight of weight loss. But never the less it is my life style change now.

So Delicious Unsweetened Coconut Milk I found is so GOOD! I can mix my protein mix with it. Taste better then water I have been mixing my protein mix with. To me it taste much like skim milk. So smell and pure white! I can't wait to try it in some other things that I make that are low carb. This milk only has one carb for one cup and 50 cal. I was so excited about this I emailed my "Nut" and told her about this. My "Nut" is my Nutritionist at my weight loss center.

I wish it was this easy to find the things that taste good that I like. This is a lifestyle change now for me but I will be honest, I am tired of the same old things. I have my staples but I am now feeling it is the same things. So, I am on a mission to find the low carb good stuff! If you have any great low carb stuff let me know in the comments!

See you later!

1 comment:

  1. That sounds so good! I have a friend who has a son that has a severe milk allergy and so she makes ice cream herself out of coconut milk. I wonder if that would be a helpful recipe for you....let me know and I'll get it from her!
    I'm glad you've found something else to add to your food! xoxo

    ReplyDelete