Waitloss ticker

Friday, September 2, 2011

11 Month Update

11 Month Update 
For my birthday I asked my friends on Facebook what daring thing I should do!  Got lots of answers and I will be doing one of them real soon...as soon as my shoulder is up to it so stay tune!
So on my birthday I had my husband help me with an updated picture.  I had visited my weight loss doctor a few days before and even though I did not see Onederland (weight in the hundreds) I did have a BMI of 29.1!  I am now overweight and no longer obese!  I would have loved to have hit Onederland but I will take this as a wonderful gift to myself! I have to admit, I now check myself out and saying...I am looking good!  Shopping is wonderful now!  I even got into a size 14 jeans the other day...still a bit tight but I GOT them on!  September they will be mine!

Now, I am wishing Florida was cooler again.  I can't wait for the cooler weather!  I find working out is harder in this heat and I want to do a few 5k's this fall and winter. My first one will be the 15th of October.  Not a 5k but it is the first walk I did on this journey.  The Walk From Obesity is very close to my heart and can't wait to do it again.  Last year I could not do much, but I did it.  I am hoping more will come out and do this walk. 

Now as I come up on my one year mark, I think back to where I was this time last year.  I kick myself looking at old photos of myself.  I wish I had done this sooner for myself, for my family.  But I have done this and I will keep on going!  Long term I am going to be the best that I can be!  It going to be a great life and my hubby better hang on and come a long for the ride because I am ready to do anything!




No comments:

Post a Comment