Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

99 Lbs and counting!


Ok didn't get to that 100lbs mark yet but my Doctors visit went GREAT!
This side by side comparison is an eye opener for me! I can really start to see it in myself. I felt it, my clothes didn't fit any longer, I have more energy but like many who goes on a weight loss journey don't always see it in themselves. Tonight I have and WOW!

Didn't get a fill on the band today. Which is fine, I feel at this time I am at a good spot with it. I was asked today if I would be a mentor for someone that struggling with their weight journey. Also I was asked if I would go to a seminar sometime and tell my story. What an honor!

Rest of the week, I am focus on the Gate River Run (5k part). I get to pick up my first race packet of my life this week! I will be walking and some jogging but the goal now is to do the Gator Bowl 5k at the end of the year and run the whole thing! The only thing that has me a bit concern about this weekend is my robo toe. For those who don't know, I had my right big toe joint replaced Dec 2009. About two weeks ago, I tripped in a parking lot on a parking stop with that same foot and toe and it seems I bruised it. Been walking my miles, but jogging is another story at this time with the toe. I guess it just needs time to heal. Since it all metal in my toe I call it the Robo Toe.

So I am calling it a night. Thanks to all who support me with your kind words. I don't know if I could do this with out all of YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment