Waitloss ticker

Friday, March 4, 2011

I know I am in the 240'S and I am now having to wear bifocals!


I am so close to having lost 100lbs! I can't believe it! Last August when I started this jouney to now and I have lost almost 100lbs! Next week I get to update the ticker and I am hoping it will say that I have loss 100lbs! Next week is my doctors appointment and that is the scale I go off of. Still having a hard time with seeing it in myself, but the scale says so! My clothing says so! Having to shop for new everything says so! So why do I still see the old me?

Come to find out, that I am not the only one who sees the old self in themselves. Last night at support group we talked about self image. I also found out I am not the only one who can't get rid of their "FAT" clothing. At first I was keeping them as the "what if" but now I just want them not just thrown out but go to good use. I don't want to look at them, I just have them in boxes. Each day it seems I come across something that just don't fit anymore. I have found things that I hope one day I could wear again...and missed that window of wearing it again! Maybe we should do a clothing exchange at the center one night for support group. They done it before I got their. Put that on my list of things to do!

You know you are getting older when your glasses go to bifocals! UGH! I been wearing glasses since I was in High School. I noticed around the holidays last year I was having trouble reading. Gees with all the changes my body been going though, I shrug it off thinking that had something to do with it. Nope not really but I guess I was telling myself that to make me feel better! So today I order a pair of bifocals! That is just to get me by until I can order on Zenni Optical. Our whole family orders from their to get the best rate in glasses and we can each have more then one pair too!

So next week, I get to update again on here. Keep your fingers crossed that I can say 100lbs!

1 comment: