Waitloss ticker

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Yesterday was our 20th Wedding Anniversary


Phil and I have been married 20 years! Oh my what a ride! Looking at this picture we were young and thin! Phil is my MAJOR supporter in this journey to loose weight and always says I can do it! I love him so much.

In this picture taken the day we were married at the Washington DC Temple is my sons (now our sons) Adam and Justin. They were so young! Adam was taller then Justin at this time!

Justin is also a great supporter for me and he may not even know it. Every time he see me he says "WOW" you lost more weight! He now kids me because I am weighing less then he does!

Adam is also a supporter. He careful to ask where I would like to go if we go out for lunch. He might know this but I really started this blog to cover my journey for him. I worry about my Adam. Adam if you read this know I love you and would want you to find the freedom that I have.

As for the rest of my family who is not picture above and came later in our lifetime together. Chris is a wonderful huger AND supporter! Each day he loves to put his arms around me and see just how far he can go around now. One of my goals was to be of normal size weight by the time he graduated from High School. I am well on my way! Thank you Chris for your hugs!

My beautiful daughter Kaitlynn. She is my carb counter! She reads the labels as much as I do now. She says "Madre you can't eat that" or "That is like your whole carb count for the day". She did my first 5k with me. Likes to walk with me. Thank you Kaitlynn for doing all this with me! While we been on this journey, and I say we as my family been right there with me, we all have lost weight, toned up because of the way I now eat and the family most times eats the same way or just not as much.

So that is my family. We are there for each other and I thank my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonderful family. I do not know where I might be today if I had not be blessed in finding such a wonderful husband and father. WE may not have it all together, but together we have it ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment