Waitloss ticker

Monday, August 15, 2011

Set Goals


Well it is time for Back to School. My dear hubby Phil went back to work today to get his 5th grade classroom all set and ready for new students this year. His goals are the same as to have his kids do better all around. Chris my 17 year old son is getting his goal of Eagle done soon. He needs to as he is turning 18 at the end of the year. He is also getting ready for college as his Sr. year of High school will be spent going to college. Kaitlynn goal is to have A-B honor roll the first 9 weeks of school at a new school so she can get an IPOD touch. Goals...they are worth it.

So why is it now almost an year out I am finding it harder to set goals? I am no where near the point I want to be and I am not doing myself any good not eating the way I should. My goal of 199 by my birthday seems so far away but it really is only a few pounds....just I keep hurting myself in my eating and workout habits. I need to regroup. I need to do what I know I need to do. So why is it so hard now?

I am enjoying living my life in my new body. Size 16 feels so good on me. For those who are saying wow size 16...you got to think I am very tall and size 16 is very good for me. I have about 35 more pounds to loose to be where I want to be...so why is it so hard now to get there?

So now I am setting some new goals again. I want to be in Onederland in September. I also want to get back to my workout of walking 2-3 miles a day. I want to do my scripture reading everyday. I will eat right.

Next week I go back into my weight loss Doctor. I am interested to see what I have lost. I hope some but I am not going to be surprised if it is none....I just pray I have not gained. At least this will keep me accountable. If I screwed up I will accept it and move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment