Waitloss ticker

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Time to reflex as to who I was and who I am now

My husband was going though some old pictures and found this one of us a few years ago. I was working at the Sawgrass Marriott. It was around I would say Christmas of 2007. He emailed this to me with the subject line of "Look any different?" I open it and went OH WOW! Then I asked my self now why did I let myself get like that and not do something about it sooner?

So this is my new inspiration picture from the past! The past that I don't want to revisit. The past that put me on the side lines of life where I didn't want to be! The shirt I have on in this picture I have in a bag to give away....when Phil emailed me the picture I had to pull it out and see just how big it was now! It so does not fit!

Tuesday, I go back to my weight loss Dr. I will step on the scales and I hope to see a drop but will not be a surprise if I don't and I will take that. I use these appointments as my accountability. But with school starting tomorrow I can get back into the routine of working out etc.

Who I am now is not the woman in the picture above. I am strong and not weak. Able to go and do and not get tired. Able to keep up with everyone! Walk without hurting. Maybe even run but the robo toe really don't like that to much so running might go to the sides lines for sure now.

But never the less I will go and found all those things I could not do before. For I am a new woman able to do all!

No comments:

Post a Comment