Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Walk from Obesity

DonorDrive®

Please help me reach my goal!

This was the first walking event I did right after I decided to loose my weight for good. I had many to support me then, I hope you will again! The first link below has my story, my weight loss blog. Please if you like share it with someone who might benefit from it.

The Walk from Obesity is the only event that brings together those who are directly affected by obesity. My participation in this event is key to raising funds and drawing attention to obesity and the need for treatment and prevention efforts.

Your tax-deductible gift will help the ASMBS Foundation and the Obesity Action Coalition fund research, education and advocacy efforts to help fight obesity and the problems that those struggling with obesity face.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment