Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Excited! New Gym and Carrie Underwood tonight!

I am so loving today! I have started at the Lifestyle Family Fitness right up the road from me. I worked out last night with the Jax Weight Loss Center and I am feeling great! Tomorrow I get to update my weight loss ticker. I can't wait because I know I have lost a bit more. I hope to know more tomorrow after I see my Dr. as to a date for the surgery. Yes, I am nervous but I know I am going to be better for it!

Tonight is the Carrie Underwood concert and so I didn't work out as long as I really wanted to because I need to take care of a few things before tonight. I am excited for my date tonight with my hubby and then again on Friday when we go down to the Orlando Temple. What a wonderful week!

So stay tune I will be updating after my doctors appointment tomorrow with weight and a updated picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment