Waitloss ticker

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Been busy visting other sites this week

I have been busy visiting this week some other sites about weight loss surgery. Some have forums that has people helping people. One thing for sure, there is someone out there that has faced what you are facing, feeling or the questions that you may have you might be able to find an answer to.

These are the ones I like so far.

Bariatric TV: This is a place for Surgically Altered FREAKS
I love this place! They explain the term FREAKS in one of their first episode. They do a new video segment each week and has a bunch of just good information.

Weight Loss Surgery of America: The WLSFA is the Only Nonprofit Organization granting weight loss surgery and re constructive plastic surgery to people who can not obtain it on their own. I am blessed with insurance that will cover my weight loss surgery, but there are many that don't have insurance or for what ever reason, their insurance has denied their claim.


ObesityHelp.com: A place where you make the journey together. Here you find all the surgery's, groups, a place that can help keep you on track. If you want to blog there is a place on there that you can do that as well. I myself have not posted much over there, but I do enjoy reading what others have said and I was surprised, there are many who are feeling the same thing as I am!


RunKeeper.com: I found this place and it helps you keep track of the exercise that you do. You can track your walking or running routes as well as other types work outs. I love going for my walks and then come home hit this site and map it out. Great resource if you trying to map a route as well.


Well that is it for now. I will be happy to post some more site later when I come across them. As for me, not much happen this week other just plugging along on this trail!


2 comments:

  1. These sound like great helps!! I can personally vouch for RunKeeper. It's a great one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dunno if it's just my computer but your last two posts have been in nothing but different characters.

    ReplyDelete