Waitloss ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

After a Rough weekend I am still Thankful!


Yes, it was a very rough weekend. The pain in my side came back! I went to my PCM (Primary Care Doc) and got a referral to see my GYN Doc. I did this on Friday.

Friday night I went to the Recharge event put on by my weight loss center. It was a good time, good info but, I had to leave early because I started not to feel good. Phil and I went to get a bit to eat, and I could not eat. :( But the picture is me at the aloft hotel for this event!

Friday night was a tough night to sleep. By Saturday morning first thing, double over in pain and Phil took me to the ER where I spent a good part of the day. Good News....this pain has nothing to do with my band! It is in place where it needs to be and looks good. Bad News is what I expected all along. I do have a ovarian cyst! Good thing I started working on that referral to see my GYN doc! I am calling my PCM first thing in the morning to let them know that is what it is and to make sure they turn that referral over to tricare.

So after this weekend, I am still thankful for my band and my family. They are so supportive of me! I will get though this! Just is going to take time.

I hope I can walk some tomorrow. So I can keep up with the 5k for the the Gate Run in March. I am looking forward to that as my goal for the following year is the 15k Gate River Run!

2 comments:

  1. You look great ma'am. I hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Judy...take care...do you need surgery to remove the cyst ?

    ReplyDelete