Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It is cold in Florida!


And because it is cold, I find it harder to get out of bed! It really started last week when I was not feeling the best. I seem to have that lower right pain again. Not really dealing with the band, but I guess due to the weight loss, some other body changes are taking place and UGH! I am now going for testing and some other things. But I will say again, it not because of the band, but because I am loosing weight!

The cold makes it hard for me to walk outside. It is just so cold it hurts my foot. For those who don't know the history behind my foot I will give you a quick run down. I had my big toe joint replaced 13 months ago. But almost 18 years ago, I also had two screws placed in the same foot. So my right foot is full of metal! When it gets cold I find it hurts. Other then that, it good. I am so glad because prior to having the toe joint replaced, it would have made walk/jogging impossible!

Now to talk about my band for a moment. All and all seems to be going well. Today, is the first day since my fill almost two weeks ago, I find myself hungry between meals. So I know I have to control it a bit more this week until I go in next Tuesday for my next fill on the band. Also, it seems I have a inside stitch that seems to be coming out a tiny bit on my top incision. I am not worried about it and I do go back in next week, so I feel it is all going to be just fine.

I realized last appointment I didn't post a picture of me. So I am going to go back to that post and post the one we took later that day. It is great loosing all this weight, but hard to keep up with clothes I can wear! My friends say that a good problem to have...it is but not when you are a bit short on cash for now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment