Waitloss ticker

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friday Night at the aloft we got RECHARGED


Friday night the Jacksonville Weight Loss center did a recharge event for all their patients. It was a good time, nice hotel and lots of vendors! The picture is of me and a few other patients that help with the event. We passed out some goodie bags and signed up some for a buddy system if they wanted some help.

We really had a good time. Kathy (one to my left) and I passed out the goodie bags. It was great to meet each of the patients as they came to the event.

Everyone is on this weight loss journey, just in different stages you could say. The support I get from this center and everyone there that is a patient I am very thankful for!

I found my DREAM exercise machine that night! Even Phil fell in love with it. It is a seated elliptical by Octane Fitness Oh how I wish we could get one of these! Two in fact! I can just see Phil and I sitting on these watching a movie!

Phil gave blood that night as they had a blood mobile there. Fashion show, a Q&A panel and don't forget the food by Chef Kitty!

Good night! Wish I didn't have to leave early do to not feeling good.

2 comments:

  1. Judy, you are doing such an awesome job! Those seated ellipticals look awesome! The regular ones are one of my faves too!

    ReplyDelete