Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Why is it somedays so hard to work out?

Today is raining and my back is really hurting today. Needed to walk 2-3 miles but I would have to do that at the gym because of the rain. I think after I type this out, I will work out with the xbox or something.

But, I got up today doubting myself. I have come about half way on this journey to my goal. Now I feel I am hitting the brick wall! I eat the right things, but at the wrong times. Don't want to work out but I do go or do something to fix that. Not dropping the weight as fast as I was and the start of this. I knew this would happen sooner or later. I now have to start setting more mini goals I guess to reach for. Gees listen to me...must be the rainy day making me feel this way as well as my back.

I really wish I had the extra money for a treadmill for our home. I know over time I can get one, but I wish I had it for days like today. Yesterday I did 30 mins on one at the gym and it really did feel good!

Rain, Rain go away come back another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment