Waitloss ticker

Sunday, September 26, 2010

New Low Carb diet and how I feel today

This is day four of my Low Carb Diet. I'm a sugar-addicted carboholic and, like a recovering alcoholic or drug addict, cannot eat "just one" cookie or piece of cake or whatever, because it would be the beginning of a very quick slide down a very slippery slope. I have to just say no to all that now. Low Fat diet didn't cut it for me either as I just wanted to eat more and more and didn't feel full. I have found in the last few days that I eat less, and fill fuller. The downside is I got a flu shot yesterday and I don't know if I am felling bad because if it or if my body is adjusting to the new Low Carb lifestyle. Everything I have read so far this is going to be the best for me.

Had a fantastic dinner tonight. Mediterranean Style Burgers and Faux Potato Mash which is cauliflower mashed with little sour cream and butter for a big head of cauliflower. Kaitlynn, Phil and I all enjoyed that, but the boys Justin and Chris didn't really but Justin ate all that he put on his plate.

So I am going to go drink some more water, get a bit more rest today and maybe feel better tomorrow as it is a new day!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hope you feel better soon. Last time I went low carb, (on Weight Watchers ) I had a hard time with it 'cause I have low blood sugar. I adjusted a bit...lost wright slower but felt better within a couple of days. I think it might be mostly the flu shot/ low carb at the same time...you might just need a few more days to ajust to it !

    ReplyDelete