Waitloss ticker

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fun Size Candy, Halloween evils.

Ahhh the Fun Size Candy at Halloween! What little evils they are! It has been a rough month for me to eat the right things now this comes upon me in my home! Ugh!

So what to do during this time? I don't want to eat it...but it calls my name! I am so looking forward to tomorrow night for the "Trunk n Treat" that I can get it out of my home and not be so tempted! So to answer my question, it is will power that I am failing at!

Why do they also have to making fun size so people like me say it is only a bite or two in that bar...it won't hurt anything. But for me it will! I don't want to fall backwards but still go forward. For the last month, going forward has been hard in my weight loss. I have asked Phil the other night what if this is it on the weight loss and forever be around 200 lbs...give or take a pound or two . Wish it was easy again!

So tomorrow I am going to make my low carb chili and enjoy the night with the kids and decorate the back of the Jeep with my son Chris. I have to look forward to the other things other then this Fun Size Candy! This is just the start of the season of FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment