Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Onederland is taunting me!


I really want to see this number 199 or less on a regular bases. I am there one day and then I am not. Yesterday at my Doctors appointment I was not.

Come so far but only a little more to go. I have to keep in mind slow and steady wins the race! As long as I keep loosing I will make it to goal. So head up and keep pushing forward!

Why is the number on a scale so important? It is the person that is important not the number. Numbers are in our lives in everything we do! We have a phone number and these days that means anyone over the age of 12 anymore has a phone number. I remember when I was in my teens the only phone number I had was our home number. Now, it seems to be a life line for teens.

Those of us in the US has social security number. That petty important number to each of us. Then we might have a credit card number, bank account number, our tag on our cars have a number. All of these are important in some way so is it really necessary to focus on the scale number?

Loosing weight for me was about feeling better and be healthy. I feel I gotten to that point. Can I fine tune what I have done so far? Sure I can, but the end goal is here and I am successful in that! So with that said...199 and less will come, just might not be on my time line.

No comments:

Post a Comment