Waitloss ticker

Friday, October 7, 2011

Loose a Job...get a job

This is my Roxy. Roxy is a puggle. My hubby took this picture a while back and I think it is a great one. Her look in this picture is kind of how I feel. Bit down but bright eyed.

Sorta lost my job, still with them but not doing as much for them anymore. But, the same day I got a new part time job. Only this one requires me to work the weekends. Because I don't want to work on Sundays, I work two 4 hour shifts on Saturday. For the most part that is ok, but a week from this Saturday was my Walk from Obesity that I really wanted to do and can't now. So I am feeling a bit down about that.

I am bright eyed about the new job for the simple fact I can stand and do it! I know little over a year ago I would not have been able to handle being on my feet. We need the extra money this brings in and I am happy that I am able to do this.

This job requires me to be in the face of the public! Would have I don't this a year ago? I don't think so only because I am more sure of myself. I have not felt this way in a very long time and I know I can do anything I need to do!

So I stand up and go and do! It is a great life because I can!

1 comment:

  1. I love your positive attitude! I really needed to hear it!

    ReplyDelete