Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award


Chrissy of Losing it...(in SO many ways) She nominated me and fourteen others for ‘The Versatile Blogger‘ award. What a great honor and I really appreciate her considering my blog to receive this award. My first blogging award too! Thank you Chrissy!

One of the things in accepting this award you need to name seven things about yourself. So here goes my list of seven things about Judy!

1. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been since I was 18 years old!

2. Once upon a time, I served in the United States Air Force and reached the rank of Staff Sargent while in.

3. I am a Mom of four great kids! Two are adults and two are teens. The youngest is our daughter. So she has three older brothers to protect her! :-)

4. This is my first True Blog. I only been blogging for a year now.

5. I love the outdoors and wish I didn't live is such hot weather so much of the year.

6. I used to be an internet DJ. Love music so it fit for a time.

7. Been told I can be funny at times, I just know that I like the simple things in life and I love to help anyone that I can.

Ok, that is about it for me..I could go on but it was to be only 7 things about me.

I am to pass this award along to about 14 others...to tell the truth, I don't really read 14 blogs at the moment. Bogging is still new to me. So as I go along and over time, I like to update this with the blogs and I come across them. But, here are a few I am passing this award onto.

Trishelle at Adventures of the Domestic Engineer

Sister LaJeunesse at Things of my Soul

Susan at Snapshot Sue

Shelly at The World according to Eggface

So thank you Chrissy for this award and also giving me the chance to reach out and look at some other really wonderful blogs. I know they are out there, I just need to find them!
Link

No comments:

Post a Comment