Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hit the bricks walking and then hit the WALL


This week, some changes took place in the Carroll Household. Phil started to do extended day at his school. Pays well so more money for us this way and not a lot of hours in making that money. In turn I now take the kids to seminary at church and while they were in seminary I would go walk. This was great! I could walk faster with out the dogs and I can get a lot done in 45mins. So Monday and Tuesday went well. But Tuesday afternoon I hit the WALL.

My legs HURT! It was like when I used to run in the Air Force and I was told I had shin splints. OUCH was the whole afternoon. So I found myself wanting to eat. I did, but I try very hard to choose the good things and I did. But I did break down and had a candy bar last night. It was good, but it felt like I had no will power over the 30 bars sitting on the kitchen counter. Why did I have that many you may ask? It is simple really, Chris is selling them for his Jr. Class. But, I even took the time to read the labels of each one to choose the best one. If there is a good one to have. So there is that brick wall. BAM! Right smack into it! I hope there are no more boxes of Candy. If it is not here I don't go out and buy it so I am good!

Today, I didn't walk. I didn't sleep well last night and I got to thinking while I was not sleeping I would just take it easy today and start up again tomorrow with walking fast. We just have to mend ourselves at times and then pick ourselves up and go! I do feel better so this is good I took the morning off from walking.

Got to break though those walls and keep on going.



1 comment:

  1. Wow Judy, you have lost over 14 pounds...that is so awesome ! Build up to walking more days per week...most fitness experts say 3 - 4 times per week is plenty.You sure don't want to injure yourself again and have to go through surgery !!!

    ReplyDelete