Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Ok I slacked...but back on track!

Slacked meaning I have not posted! Labor day weekend was a bit stressful but Monday was much better and we went to the beach and walked and looked for shark teeth but didn't find any. Kaitlynn did find some really neat shells however.

I am updating the weight loss ticker today. Kind of stuck at loss of 10lbs or so since I been doing this on my own. One of the many reasons I am going to look at this surgery. However, I feel much better. I have an 11lb bowling ball and that is my reminder that I lost at least that much almost! Next will be my 13lb bowling ball and then on to the 14lb of my hubbys or son! What great reminders those are!

In two weeks I go to my first appointment. I know I can do this and I want to do it for me. I need to do this for me, my kids for my family, for my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment