Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I got my first appointment set!

So it begins! 22 Sept at 8:30 am! First appointment with the surgeon! Referral went though fast! Now I just have to request a copy of my medical records to be sent to the surgeon. I must be nuts looking at another surgery about a year out from my foot surgery, but I do know that I don't want to have my foot surgery go bad due to my weight so it must be done!

I got on the scale today....not posting it with the weight loss ticker yet because I don't want to jinx myself you could say. So I will update it this weekend.

Today I was busy with taking Jax4kids paper around. Justin help me. It is really nice to get out of the house and do things when it is not to hot.

Well off for now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that was fast ! Glad you have got the ball rolling...I'm so excited for you !

    ReplyDelete