Waitloss ticker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Get up and go today...then blew a fuse

Back to school for everyone! I had to take Chris and Kaitlynn to Sandalwood to catch their bus on to their High Schools. For at least this week, I have to get up with them and take them. Today, we all got free Smooties from Smoothie King. YUM! It was a snack right one. So that was breakfast today.

Got home and got Justin up to go get his free Smoothie and asked him to mowed the yard after that. He did and since our weed eater broke, he took the huge clippers and chop down some weeds by the front door. That is when we blew something someplace that I can't find because the clippers hit the cord to the pond by mistake! Ugh. It was SPARKS all over the place for a moment!

But all this got me a moving today and I loved it! Drop the kids off, went to the store for paint for Phil cart and came home help Justin with the yard and spray painted the cart. I just need to have something to get me going I guess.

I think back to summer and when I went to YW Camp, I had to move then too. It was great! I was busy, and had to get up and go. Slept better there in someways on that bunk bed with a blown up mattress then at home in my king size better with hubby. No offense sweetheart, I just think I need to get up and move more to sleep better.

Next week, after payday I will be able to go to the gym. I am going to check out Just Fitness as it is only $10 a month or so they say. I hope I can just make myself go in and work out in front of people.

No comments:

Post a Comment