Waitloss ticker

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Weight Loss Ticker


The Weight Loss Ticker

I have a weight loss ticker. I posted it with my goal weight for now. That is 180lbs. As I update it, it will show how much more weight I need to loose! That trail is long, but I know I can do it! The weight loss goal may change and if it does I will update the ticker with the new goal.

The ticker is up on the page now before I have the surgery because I am doing what I can to not eat sugars, carbs etc. You know the stuff that is bad for you. In the pass few days I see I have already loss some weight!

Lots of fruit is in our home now. Seems even Chris is getting into eating the fruit over the sweets...maybe I can get everyone on board!


1 comment:

  1. You go girl !

    I have thought about this too. I think I have lost the same 30 - 40 pounds over the last 12 -15 years over and over again !!!

    My Hubs sister has had the lap band surgery and lost a lot of weight but not as much as her DR. would like and hasn't changed her eating habits. She has found ways to cheat the band...not good and it can be very dangerous doing that.

    I wish you luck with this journey and will pray that it is successful !

    ReplyDelete