Waitloss ticker

Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to call

I want to call PCM (my primary Dr.) but payday not till next week. Summers are tough! Pay is not like every two weeks and the closer to school starting the less money we have. To get this ball rolling to have weight loss surgery I need to see my PCM but don't really have the funds till next week. Life of a family with teacher pay. It stinks some days.

Because of the money shortage during the summer I sometimes miss my paycheck from Sawgrass. Don't miss the job at all just the check. I said last night " maybe I can loose the weight to feel better about myself and get a better job" another excuse of not living because of the way I feel.

I remember the days I would get up, get dress, take kids to bus stops and off to work I go. I realize now because I HAD to, it help me move more now I don't HAVE to do as much and that in turn, I feel I can come up with all excuses to not move. It HURTS! Like I said in my last post, I hurt now in places I didn't know I would hurt.

Today, until I can get to the Dr and get this going, I am going to do my best in eating right this week. No more sweets at all! This is after all a lifestyle change and why not do something today right?

No comments:

Post a Comment