Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

♫Its my Birthday and I can cry if I want to!♫

I have made my wish, everyone here should know what it is so I won't say it out loud! My wish will be just a little late getting to me.

Waking up today I got to thinking I hate the middle ages! You know the mid 30's the mid 40's. Turning 45 is what it is I guess.

The last 24 hours or so has been interesting! I got a bunch of info from The Bariatric Surgery Center at Memorial Hospital yesterday in the mail. I sat down at my desk and looked it over. No sooner had I put it up, I got a phone call from Dana there! We talked for a bit about my PCM and getting the referral to be seen with Dr. Cywes. Dana did give me a name of another Dr. if I not happy with my current PCM. I am going on Friday at 8:30am to talk to mine one last time and go from there. I pray that I get the referral. I am so ready for this! I want my new life!

Now today, I get a call from my wonderful Mother-in-law and I told her what I am about to embark on. She told me of my cousin Kim and that she had the Lap-Band surgery! Kim called me and we talked for an hour! It was great. She gave me the good and the bad but she said she would do it all over again! She has had it done 3 years ago and loves it! I have her number and email now I can ask questions of someone who done it.

All and all good few days for information!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Judy...I am almost 14 years older than you are, too young to be your Mom but old enough to have been your babysitter LOL
    30 & 50 were a hard birthdays for me...otherwise, not a problem...all downhill now.

    It is always good to know someone who has had the procedure and can give you the whole story about it. I hope all goes well with your plans !!!

    ReplyDelete