Waitloss ticker

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Vitamin D


Vitamin D ...you would think living in Florida I would have enough of Vitamin D but it seem I am lacking in it! So now I take like 3000 IU everyday right now but I will find out next week if I need more. But to be told if I have enough or not I had to get blood taken last Friday when I went in to talk to my Dr. about the surgery. Just one tube, but the guy who took the one tube must have push though or something because now I have one heck of a bruise! Oh well it will go away over time.

So talked to my Dr. and he was all for it. So I got to thinking back what Dr. there in that office a few years back said no to the ideal is not there any longer! My Dr. said "YES, YES. YES" he said I should do very well with this and he will do anything that needs to be done to have the weight loss surgery!

I have been reading, researching this surgery and know I can do this! My hubby even got some books from the library for me to read and look at about after the surgery and what I can eat. Like I said to him, it is I that have to eat differently, everyone else can join in on the low-fat, carbs etc for just better eating. So he is helping by finding the better recipes LOVE YOU PHIL! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment