Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Confession time

This is confession time for me. I have not been to the gym in almost a week! Between, the kids and hubby home from school last week, busy weekend, yesterday not feeling the best and today waking up with such pain in my knee that brought me to tears at 4am I just don't know what to do! That gym workout looks so painful right now and I had my mind going am I ever going to loose this weight! Is my goal of running a 5k going down the drain?

Two weeks out from my surgery almost and I met my mini goal to be at 300 or below by surgery. I met that...now what? I got to set another goal I guess for the next few weeks to get my mind off of things and to get myself going again. Just don't want to set one and not meet it and get depress is all. So it is a bad circle. Maybe 290 is one I could reach.......

Thanksgiving is next week and I am not sure what I can eat that day. It will be one week out from surgery. I know for a fact that I can not eat my all time favorites so I guess I will have to make some new things for myself. Who knows, maybe some of my family might like them too. I will know what I can eat the day before as my pre-op appointment is that Wednesday. Then I guess the month of December it will be an interesting diet as I will be healing from my surgery.

Found a new friend on ObesityHelp. I guess I should say she found me! Our dates for surgery is the same week and she is also a Navy wife retired like I am! So Nancy I look forward to getting to know you and having someone who is walking in the same shoes at the same time!

1 comment:

  1. Thank You! We can do this, I am so ready for this journey. Now only if we lived closer, but that's okay. I'm here for ya!

    ReplyDelete