Waitloss ticker

Monday, November 22, 2010

Pre-Op check in today

Not much to it since I had labs done a few weeks ago as well as the EKG and Chest x-ray. So, just had a bunch of questions that I had to answer.

Now it feels so real. Now I have all the questions of what the heck am I doing? Why am I like this? I really need to do this but gees this way? Doubts and down today because I am thinking like this. Plus not feeling the best since Saturday night is not helping at all! I got to snap out of this.

Tomorrow is back to the gym. I do a slow mile on the treadmill but I am on it! Plus I do about 5 miles on the bike. I also work some with weights. I work with bands here at home. After I get out of surgery next week, I can only walk for a while. I will ask on Wednesday when I go in for my pre-op appointment with the Dr. when I can do more other then walking and when will I be able to bowl again.

This past Saturday I bowled with the league and I guess I was starting not to feel good then I did REALLY bad! Oh well.

Weight is coming off much slower now. Almost at the 50lb mark! I can't weight to loose another 50lbs!

I will write my next update after my Dr. Visit and I will do picture too to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment