Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Pre-Op with the Doctor today


Judy at 299lbs as of Nov. 24. I am below 300! Mini Goal met before surgery!


Pre-Op with the Doctor today went well I feel. Phil went with me. Learned what I had to do this week and the two days before surgery. I petty much keep doing what I been doing regarding no more then 30 carbs a day but NO SNACKS. So no more snacking on cheese I guess. Then two days before surgery I am on a only liquid diet. It is only two days. I can do this! So what is on the ok list to consume? Here is the list:
1. Water or zero calorie/zero carbohydrate liquids
2. Sugar-Free Jello
3. Sugar-Free Popsicle (not fudge)
4.Coffee, unsweetened tea, Hot tea (which I don't drink any of those)
5. Crystal Light (any flavor)
6. Propel water NOT gatorade
7. Bouillon cubes/granules of chicken or beef broth (low sodium with NO bits)

Thats it! I am kind of concern about the above but I guess I can do it. I done everything else up to this point. I will have to stay busy those two days to keep my mind off food. Night time I feel will be the hardest part about it.

Surgery will not take to long. We even get pictures! The dr. show us pictures today of what it looked like with the liver, the band in place etc. It was interesting and Phil was kind of excited at the fact I will get some pictures of all of this! LOL.

So tomorrow is Thanksgiving. What is going to be on my plate? Turkey and a Low Carb Green Bean casserole. That is about it. I am ok with that. Plus it only takes one last supper as you could call it to enlarge my liver so big that the surgery can not be done. I don't want to do that. The kids and hubby will have all their favorites. I been loosing the weight so why stop now.

Except for like the LAST WEEK! It seems I been stuck at just below 300lbs for over a week now! I hope over the next week prior to surgery I can drop another 9 or 10lbs at least something! I think because I was not feeling the best, my knee hurting, I just didn't loose any right now. Grrr.

So the picture above was taken today. Only 9lbs dropped over the last few weeks. But it is a loss. I will take one more picture the night before surgery and then maybe a bit more of a loss. However clothes fit better, some I can't wear because they are a bit to big on me now and I had to go get Phil and mine old wedding bands out and I am now wearing his old one! I am happy about that and maybe I can get into mine soon! Plus it is helping keep my engagement ring on!

At this time I like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's great...take pleasure in the fact that you have done so well on your own. And think about this with your pre-op diet...before you have even had the procedure, you probably will have lost another pound ! Proud of you my friend !!!

    ReplyDelete