Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Went to my PCM to check on the knee

More then likely I done something to my ligament on the inside of my knee. Got some new drugs in a form of a cream and a patch to help with the aches and pains so I can get off my NSAID that I take as you can't take NSAIDS after surgery. So rest up for the knee for a few days and then take easy when working out at the gym.

Updated the weight loss ticker today! Since I got weighed at my Dr. office and it said I was at 300lbs with my shoes on...so below 300 I guess. I might get another weight in tomorrow night when I go to support group.

So thats it for now.....wanted to loose this weight to avoid problems like with my knees and bam! It seems I got it right before I had my WLS. Oh well, I feel it will heel.

No comments:

Post a Comment