Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day one of two of the LIQUID DIET


I have two days of a liquid diet. As we come to a close of the day, I have to say so far ok. I do have a slight headache, and I admit I am hungry but I will get though it. I think what help me today was I kept busy. I had to take the jax4kids paper around as it is the 1st of the month. So that kept me from the house from like 9am to almost 2pm. The afternoon I kept busy just running the kids around. What I ate today is what on the list and only on the list. I had some chicken broth, beef broth, some Sugar-Free Popsicles, and some Sugar-Free Jello. Drinking water with some Crystal Light in it as well. I think I am going to treat myself to a Diet Dr. Pepper tomorrow. So, going to watch some Glee and NCIS tonight and take it easy. Day two coming up soon!

3 comments: