Waitloss ticker

Friday, November 19, 2010

Support Group last night and worked out today

Well back on track for the most part. I went back to the gym today and took it easy on the knee but still worked it. So I hope it don't hurt real bad later but I got meds for it if it does. Right now it feels ok.

Support Group last night was really interesting. We talked about skin. You know that excess skin that you can get when you drop a lot of weight. Learned that exercise primarily stretching and cardio are recommended to help the natural elasticity of skin. Proteins and Vitamins help with that dimple effect and skin rejuvenating. Last is Moisturizing Keeping the skin moisturized does help the skin itself, but there is nothing that will make the skin return back to its "youthful" look. Oh well. :) I will do the best that I can with what I got.

I did get some St. Ives Renewing Advanced body Moisturizer today at CVS. It was on sale even! Buy one get one FREE!

Last night we went and saw Harry Potter at Midnight. Lots of fun. Movie was good and glad I went even if I really wanted to crawl back into bed today. But I will sleep good tonight I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment