Waitloss ticker

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving! I am so blessed with a wonderful Family and Friends. I am truly thankful for the time I have with them.

Being one week till I have surgery I am also thankful for everyone's support in this journey. I know I could not do it with out YOU! Everyone that sends words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers I thank you!

Today, my plate will have Turkey! A 3-ounce serving of boneless, skinless lean turkey breast has 120 calories, 26 grams of
protein and 1 gram of fat. How great is that for protein!

I hope everyone is blessed with family and or friends at this time of the year. May God Bless the Troops that are away from their families. My prayers are with you each day! Bess their families as well for keeping the home fires burning.

No comments:

Post a Comment