Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It was the Night before Surgery.....

And all though the home, everyone was anxious, even my dog. Was it Mommas surgery or was it the cold that made us jiggle? For Momma it was the jello that jiggle!


Well that didn't flow and nice as I had hope, but really all of us is for the most part is calm about this. Even me! I know I will be snoozing shortly but I just wanted to recap my day for a bit.

I have not eaten for the past two days. Lots of Jello and broth and don't forget the water. Other then the slight headache I am good but I am ready for bed! I think I got use to having all the protein that I had been eating. But I know I will be able to do anything that is asked of me regarding this band. I can do anything!

So in the morning, up and at them somewhat early. Have to be at the hospital by 8am and surgery is at 10. I should be home sometime that afternoon.

My next post will be from a Banded Woman! Take care all and will see you all in my new LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. Thinking about you!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    You are there and I'm right behind you!
    Saying prayers for you today!
    Hugs to you~
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete