Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Can you say ROUGH Weekend?

Wow is what I say about this past weekend. I was in so much pain but it was not because of my band. It seems after a trip to the ER first thing Monday morning I had Kidney Stone/s ! It felt worse then the surgery did! For me it was like being in labor all over again! I probably should have gone into the ER on Sunday but I waited.

One thing Dr. Cywes said anything on the main body that is hurting, call him first. It might be band related, but this was not! I did call Dr. Cywes on his phone, and he was so great over the phone! He said to come on in and lets get this checked. He checked on me twice while at the ER and kept up with all the test that the ER Dr. was running. All I can say is Dr. Cywes is wonderful!

Today, I feel much better! I was able to sleep. Have not been able to do that for the past few nights because of the pain. So each day is going to get better.

One of the tapes on one of my incisions came off last night while I was sleeping and I could not find it. Probably Roxy found it. One down, two more to go.

I am giving myself today to heal some more after and eventful weekend. Tomorrow I hope to start back at the gym and do something there slowly. The Gate River Run is in March and I wank to at least walk the 15k!

No comments:

Post a Comment