Waitloss ticker

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Hoarder of the "Fat Clothes"




Ok, been watching that TV show Hoarders off and on and I fear I may have a problem. I don't want to get rid of my old "Fat Clothes". Grant it, I still have a LONG WAY to go to reach goal, but there someplace in the back on my mind is the "what if". What if I gain it all back? I am having problems right now finding in my own closet what I can wear. I did go out this past weekend and got some things to wear to church but I need to get more. I was able to buy a size I have not bought in YEARS!

Like gaining weight, over time I have collected clothes. I have work clothes that I have not worn since I stop working at Sawgrass. I have the clothes that I didn't wear because they were to tight and now they fit better. I have somethings that I know that I will never wear again even if I gain it all back that I don't want to get rid of! So why is this a problem for me?

Today, I started to go though them. I am putting the things that I know that are to big in a bag. I want to get like a rubber-made box to put them in and just store them. In doing this, I found some stuff I can now get into. Somethings I even forgot I had!

Maybe I will saving them all for a time. Who knows, maybe I will come across someone that could really use them someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment