Waitloss ticker

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Two Weeks Post Op and I am feeling petty good!

It is a wonderful day! I am two weeks post op, and everything now seems to be going well. I am learning what I can do and each day I can feel I am getting stronger. Drinking enough water is still an issue, and I am trying to figure out the best was to get my 64oz at least in.

Still sore, but it is getting better. I can now lean over and not have it bother me as much. Yesterday I was able to walk a mile and half. Today, I hope to at least do the same. Jogging right now seems to bother my port a bit much so I will just walk at a fast pace for now.

Tonight, I get to go to our support group meeting at the Jacksonville Weight Loss Center. I missed the last one due to surgery that day, but I want to go tonight as it is the last one for this year.

So each day brings a new feeling. Yesterday, it was tight in the chest after the walk. I think it was the cold. Today, was able to lean up out of bed and not be in pain! Be thankful for the little things.

Tomorrow will be interesting. I get to go to my hubbys school. I am taking 10 pizzas for his class "party". I have not been over at the school since August. That means, no one over there has seen me since then! I am now like 60lbs lighter! Time to do a little dance for that number! Food don't bother me to much really I have found. I am just going to enjoy seeing the kids faces enjoying their treat that they don't know anything about!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad your doing great 2 weeks after the surgery. 60 pounds is great ma'am. Have fun at the party. Hope to see you next weekend :)

    ReplyDelete