Waitloss ticker

Monday, December 27, 2010

Not Cool. Not Cool at all

Short post. Yes, I partook of the Chex Puppy Chow (see my other post), but I know I didn't eat all that much. However, it seems I put on a little weight back on! UGH! It has been hard on me to work out like I use to ever since surgery. First it was the surgery, then the Kidney Stones that seems to have left a dull ache on that side ever since! Hurts to move sometimes because of that!

Tomorrow, I have a Dr. appointment, I might get my first fill. Maybe I need it. I know I am not eating that much but something is going on! Plus where my port is bugging me too. I am afraid I might get yelled at because I have (by their scale) not lost any since my appointment 5 days after surgery! Only because the 5 or so pounds I lost is BACK!

Once I have my appointment tomorrow I will post more. Today the plan is to work out, work out work out! Maybe only drink stuff too and not eat. I just don't know what to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment