Waitloss ticker

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Got with the Trainer today


I now have a workout plan for the gym and for home. I am still sore in the core. A plan is really what I needed. This way, I can go and work out and push myself a bit more you could say.

Next week when I go in for my appointment and if my Doctor does a fill, I pray that I am not to sore around my port! I can really see where my port is. It is like a goose egg bump on my belly. It is right above my belly button. So if I can tell now where it is...what is going to happen next week if I get a fill? It is strange, it seems almost each morning when I get up, I have a stretch mark scar that swells around the area of the port. It goes down after I get up and move around but I do feel in if I rub my hand right there.

All bandages are now off. That means really no more inching! YES! I am rubbing some Vitamin E on the scars to help with the healing. Vitamin E really help in the healing of my foot last year so I am trying it with these little scars.

So, I am tired from the workout today so it is time to end this post. Have a great night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment