Waitloss ticker

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Day 4....

All and all a good day! I was able to get myself ready (after finding something to wear that I still could wear) for church and did sacrament at church. Phil brought me home after that and I drank one of my shakes and took a nap till about 3:30. So about a two hour nap. One of the things I am finding is that I am just tired but I do sleep now. I guess it is because the body is healing.

I am a bit black and blue around my belly button area. But Phil and I are not to worried. I go back in on Tuesday for a follow up. I am not having to take my pain meds to often now. So I am happy about that.

Today, I just feel better, but not 100%. Laughing still hurts so does singing LOL. Taking deep breaths is hard but I am making myself do it once in a while during the day. I find myself kind of sleeping on my side now, but I am also sleeping with like every pillow I have on our bed! I sleep kind of sitting up but I end up laying down.

Tomorrow is my first full day on my own. I will just take it easy. I do want to go for a short walk but I will not take the dogs. I hope to sit at my work computer for a bit and do some work. And come the afternoon, I should be able to pick up the kids from the bus stop. I would like to go shopping for a few things but I will see how I am and if I have to wait till Phi is home I will.

Phil and Kaitlynn got a lot of Christmas up this weekend. Did a new thing to the tree this year and I like it. Kaitlynn did that on her own and she did a good job! I love my Christmas lights and I hope he can find the time this week to get them up outside.

So I am feeling good and I am glad I am now on the "Losers Bench" !

No comments:

Post a Comment