Waitloss ticker

Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve FUN!


Oh why do I not have will power over this stuff! Puppy Chow we call it in our home, it is also know as Muddy Buddies. Pinch here, one or two there! UGH! I know it is Christmas Eve but I must have will power!

Tonight we had fun! My older boys came over. Had our Christmas Eve dinner of soup in bread bowls. I did not have a bread bowl and maybe an half of cup of cheese soup. It is always good but I limited myself and I could not even finish it!

After dinner we read the birth of Christ and then made a ginger bread house that quickly fell apart! The kids really enjoy making and playing with it. I have some pictures and will post some of the night and Christmas day maybe later tomorrow.

We played games and now relaxing. Did spend part of the day getting some last minute things. So LOTS of walking.

I am going to be up and walk and enjoy the day...in hopes that the Puppy Chow don't get the best of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment